Monday, August 25, 2008
I'm 6 weeks pregnant!!!
My due date is April 20, 2009. I can't believe I'm even writing that. So much has happened in the last week. We had our first u/s this past Thursday on 8/21/2008. We got to see the gestational sac and yolk sac so everything was where it was supposed to be. We have another u/s scheduled for this upcoming Thursday and we should be able to hear the heartbeat! I'm just praying that everything still continues to go in the right direction. This past Thursday night we were able to tell the family. I swear my sister hit a new octave when we told her. I just wish it could have been in person but oh well, what can you do? So, thus far, I have been having such a craving for carbs--anything carb related and I want it. A bagel and cream cheese has become my new best friend. Sad, really. And I think my boobs are already getting bigger. I really don't need that to happen--I'm big enough as it is! All very interesting changes. And I turn 35 tomorrow. This is the best birthday present ever. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You've been tagged!!! CHeck out my blog. :)
Post a Comment