Monday, August 11, 2008
13dpo and temp stayed up!
So there may be a little bit of hope. Usually my temp has started to plummet by now indicating that my period is well on her way. That hasn't happened yet so this could be a good sign. I'm not completely getting my hopes up with this but it is good that it hasn't dropped yet. My dear husband doesn't want me to test until Thursday like the Dr. said but I know I will so want to on Wednesday. Why? Because Wednesday would be the first day of my missed period. I must confess though that I did pee on an ovulation predictor strip and the result line seemed the same or darker than the test line. Not that that's a clear and convincing anything but at least it keeps my hopes afloat. So, here I am. 13dpo and still holding out without testing. We'll see how the temp goes tomorrow morning--hopefully it will still be up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG OMG OMG OMG I am so hoping this is it for you. Everything sounds great. 20 is an amazing number. 5 means you Oed 10 is needed for you to get pg and 15 is what is wanted for a medicated cycle so over 20 is great. Mine was only 13.1. I am back near a computer and I am on pins and needles for you. hurry up and test already
Post a Comment