Thursday, September 18, 2008

So much has happened!

So, I'm 9 weeks pregnant now. I've graduated from the RE and will be seeing the ob/gyn on Monday for the first time. It's a new ob/gyn which my RE recommended so I feel a little comfortable. I still don't feel pregnant or look pregnant. I haven't gained any weight not that I'm concerned about it I just thought with the way my body couldn't lose weight before I got pregnant, I thought I'd be packing on the pounds by now. I'm happy I'm not though! I stopped rowing right after I found out I was pregnant. I just didn't think it was something worth taking a chance on. It will be there after I give birth.

So, our "lima bean" as my husband called it, was doing wonderfully last Thursday at our third ultrasound. The RE said everything looks fabulous and right on track. Yay!! So we'll get another u/s on Monday at 10 weeks, which is cool because I'm going home on Thursday and will get to see my family. Although they know already, I'm still excited to see them. I get to tell a lot of my friends in person which is really cool. I'm still hesitant to tell those people that I know that are having TTTC. I know they'll be happy but I know that there is going to be a part of them that will be disappointed it wasn't them. And I feel bad about that. If we could all be pg at the same time, I would do it in a heartbeat. It's only natural for them to feel that way, I just don't want to be the one to make them feel that way. But I digress.

So the hope still continues. The hope that this is a successful pregnancy. The hope that the baby that is born is healthy and that I won't give them too many reasons for therapy later in life. The hope that one day no one will have to deal with IF.

No comments: