Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Progesterone greater than 20!
So of course when I was on a conference call, the Dr. calls with my progesterone results. The message was that my progesterone levels were normal. Of course I need to know what normal is because if I were normal, I wouldn't be going to a RE. So I call them back for the actual number, which they don't have. All they can tell me was that it was greater than 20 and they like to see greater than 10. Okay, I'll take that. So the nurse reminds me to take a pregnancy test in 9 days and says good luck as she hangs up the phone. Thanks. Gulp. This next week is going to be particularly hellish. It's a good thing I'll be busy with work this week. I need the distraction!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment