Tuesday, August 5, 2008

7dpo and counting

I went to the Dr. this morning for my 7dpo progesterone b/w. They said they'll have the results to me after 1:30pm today. I know I ovulated--they were able to see that on the u/s last week but I really would like a strong number today just to confirm it even more. And the nurse tells me as I'm leaving to take a hpt in 9 days. I'm sorry, when? 9 days from now? That's 16dpo! I'm either going to have my period by then or will have given in and tested. Actually, what I first need to do is see if my temp is going to stay up on Saturday (11dpo) or go down. That's the first line of defense for me. If it starts to go down, I will most likely get my period by 14dpo like I have every other cycle that I've actually o'd on. So, Saturday is my real test. We'll see though. I still have hope and I'm still praying that this is going to happen this cycle. That's what gets me through each day--hope.

1 comment:

JustaKidAtHeart said...

I am on pins and needles but the sucky thing is I am going to be out of town for the next 7 days. pout pout. Crossing my fingers still that I come home to Great news.