Friday, August 8, 2008

10dpo and hating it...

I'm at 10dpo and I can't stop thinking about the 2ww. I really hate this part. I can so easily put it out of my head when I'm taking clomid or we're doing ultrasounds or anything else. But now that it's just hurry up and wait, it's torture. There's nothing you can do but hope and pray that your body cooperated, the right egg met the right sperm, they were able to fertilize, travel down the fallopian tube, implant and start splitting cells. That's a lot to accomplish and there's not a damn thing to do to help it along in the 2ww. And I was so hopeful last week. I was probably too hopeful and now I just feel like next week is going to come, the temp is going to fall and I will get my period shortly after. I feel like I lost all the hope I had last week. I'm not sure if this is the fence that I'm putting up because I don't want to get so hopeful that I'll be crushed come next week or if this is just my gut telling me something that I don't want to admit to. That this cycle didn't work and that we're on to yet another cycle. I'd say we'd go on a break to not obsess about everything but if I do that then I won't ovulate at all. I hate this. Truly. Deeply. Hate this.

No comments: