Thursday, August 14, 2008
1st beta is 241!!!
I am in shock. It's starting to sink in ever so slightly that this might actually be for real. The nurse told me my number and then asked if I was taking prenatal vitamins. I told her yes, she said great continue with that and take it easy. Take it easy? I have a race tomorrow and Sunday. Of course. Because if I said I didn't want to participate in the race tomorrow I wouldn't have become pregnant. Murphy's law. I just need to be positive that nothing will happen and that everything will be fine. I can't worry too much about it or that will be worse! So, I'm actually pregnant. I so want to tell people but it's too early for work and I wanted to be able to tell my family in person but the next time I see them is at the end of September. I don't know if I can wait that long! This is so surreal!!! I go back on Saturday for my second beta. Let's just hope the numbers continue to increase like they're supposed to!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment