Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm in the two week wait!!!

So I went to the Dr.'s again this morning and confirmed by u/s that I ovulated! Not only did I ovulate the big follicle on my one side but I apparently ovulated two more on the other. My Dr. said he's only seen two cases of triplets being born from clomid and told me not to even think about it. I just told him that gives us an even better chance of just getting one to stick. So now we start the 2ww. I go back next Tuesday for blood work--they're going to check my progesterone level, etc. And after that, I don't know if I come back in the following week or not. We'll see.

So the big conundrum I'm having is whether or not to participate in the race that's coming up on August 16th and 17th in Long Beach. If this actually did work this cycle I would find out just days before the race! So basically I would need to let them know today whether or not I can race because they're submitting the line-ups today. And I have no idea what to do. I told myself a while ago that I wouldn't stop my life for a what if. But if I did get pregnant and, God forbid, I did miscarry, would I blame it on the race? My Dr. said it was fine and that strenuous exercise does not cause miscarriages because if it did there would be no Roe v. Wade. Good point. I don't want to miss out if I'm not and I know I'll be nervous if I am. What to do?!?!

1 comment:

JustaKidAtHeart said...

One week down one week to go. I stil have my fingers crossed for you and I think it would be really cool if you joind me on the multiples board too.