Thursday, July 24, 2008
Ultrasound this morning
So I went in for an u/s this morning because I got the peak on the CBEFM. I'm on cd14 today and was expecting slightly bigger follicles than what I saw today. I had a 15mm follicle on one ovary and a 12mm follicle on another. Not exactly ripe for ovulating but moving in the right direction. I go back on Saturday for another u/s and hopefully we'll see much bigger follicles then. I know the opk is detecting the LH surge but the last two times I got that, I o'd like the next day. It's weird how your body can just change cycle to cycle. But I still have hope. They did the post-coital test today and I do not have cervical mucus of death, which is great. One less thing to worry about. What I liked too was that they took the cm and then showed it to me under a microscope. I could see all the spermies! I like to be able to see that stuff. It makes you feel like there's some ounce of control no matter how small. So, we'll see what happens. I'm still very hopeful for this cycle!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I still have my fingers crossed for you
Post a Comment