Saturday, July 26, 2008
cd 16 and counting...
Yet another u/s this morning. Now I have a 15mm follicle on one side and an 18mm on the other. So the 12 grew to a 15 and the 15 grew to a 18. We're still progressing but the CBEFM has gone back down to the first level. So it seems like I had a LH surge but no ovulation which they say is sometimes normal for PCOS patients. I go back again on Monday for another u/s so hopefully we'll see that they've grown more or that I ovulated. If they keep growing and I don't ovulate we'll probably trigger. But at this point they're still doing what they're supposed to and I'm on track for when I ovulated on the other doses of clomid--which was cd18 and cd19. So it's more hurry up and wait. I had gotten a little down coming out of the Dr.'s--it's like I could feel the hope being sucked out of me with my conversation with the Dr. Not that he said anything wrong but the dreaded feeling of this cycle might not work, then we're back to square one, etc., etc. I don't know what would be more disappointing, if I ovulate and am not able to get pregnant or if I the cycle winds up being a bust. But after my Dr.'s appointment I had my acupuncturist appointment and she's so upbeat and positive with me and that definitely helped. I needed a dose of optism and hope. I'm hopeful that I will ovulate--with or without help. I just need the follicles to continue to grow like they're doing. They're on the right path they just need to keep going. And there's nothing to make me think that they won't. I've never had a cycle where the follicles just stopped growing. They've either grown or they haven't. So, the hope still survives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment