Monday, July 28, 2008

Trigger happy!!!

I'm on cd18 today and when I went to the Dr.'s this morning I had one follicle at 24mm on my right ovary and two 18mm on my left ovary. So since I wasn't getting any LH surge again, they triggered me! I'm so happy that this cycle isn't a bust. The Dr. seemed pleased with the follicle and I was smart enough to bring in the drugs for the trigger shot--seeing as how they were just sitting in my fridge doing nothing. I'm also very happy that I didn't have to give myself the trigger shot or have to mix any drugs for it either. I think that would have freaked me out a bit. It didn't hurt though, which is good. I go back on Wednesday for another u/s and they should see a collapsed follicle where I ovulated. And then the dreaded two week wait begins. But I have some hope to get me through it. If it doesn't work this month, it will another month. I truly believe that. But for now, I'm hoping it's this month. :)

2 comments:

JustaKidAtHeart said...

I hope its this month too. Im glad they grew enough to trigger. crossing all fingers toes arms and legs for you

JustaKidAtHeart said...

Oh and I will demand that the twins do the same lol