So we're on cd12 and I've gotten up to the second bar on the CBFM so that's good. Last cycle, when I didn't respond, I never got off of the first bar so I'm taking this as a good sign. I have a u/s scheduled for Friday morning and I'm hoping for some good results! I don't know why but I'm extra hopeful this cycle. Probably bad to get my hopes up but there's just a feeling that it may work this time. I have no idea what would make this time any different from any other cycle but I guess hope isn't too bad. Of course I'm not in the 2ww yet which is usually when hope bites you on the ass. So we'll see.
I had a really bad reaction to the clomid last week. Starting last Thursday night, I felt like my equilibrium was off. When I went to bed I actually felt like I had the bed spins--unfortunately I couldn't blame it on drinking! I woke up on Friday morning still feeling dizzy, nauseous and wound up actually throwing up. Of course there was nothing in my stomach but bile so that was tasty coming up. My sister and mother were here visiting and I felt so bad because we were supposed to go up to Santa Barbara nice and early that day but didn't get on the road until around 2pm. I felt better as the day went on but the morning was not pleasant at all. My sister said that's what morning sickness feels like. At least if it was morning sickness then I would be pregnant--but this is just from the drugs to help me ovulate to get me pregnant. Geesh. Where was that hope that I was talking about earlier?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
crossing everythign for you
Post a Comment