Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Positive OPK on cd13!!!

Wow, just wow. I got up this morning to go rowing and forgot to do the CBEFM. So when I came back at 7am, I peed on the stick and before I even put it in the monitor I knew that I was probably going to get the little egg symbol. The test line was way darker than the control line. And I'm only on cd13!!! I o'd really late on the other two doses of clomid--cd18 and cd19. This is like my body is actually responding like it should. I am going to ovulate on cd14--which is like a normal 28 day cycle. I'm just in shock that my body would actually do something normal like this. So of course I had to call the Dr.'s this morning because I was supposed to have an u/s on Friday which at this point would have been beyond ovulation. So I have an appointment tomorrow morning at 8am for the u/s. I hope there's still something to see at that point but they're the experts, right? So I'm excited that this might actually work this time! Of course we need to have some serious TI these upcoming days but at least I responded to the clomid--I was afraid that I wouldn't! So, keeping the hope alive. Here's hoping and praying that we can get pregnant!!