Monday, June 30, 2008
I think I ovulated (somewhat) on my own!
So I went to a new acupuncturist last week. I had been going to another one since last November but I don't feel like I've progressed at all and sometimes I feel like there's not enough patient care with her. So I did some research and found another. She was great! I really like her and am going to continue to go to her. She's very enthusiastic and positive which I really, really like. And she did something that my other acupuncturist hadn't done--electric stimulation of the acupuncture needles that were in my stomach around my ovaries. It doesn't hurt--in fact you barely feel it. And just less than a week later, I think I ovulated! My temp has risen three days in a row so I hope that it continues to go up! It's weird because I'm on cd34 today so if the clomid had worked like it had the past two months, I would have begun my period already. But since the ultrasound on cd20 showed that nothing was happening, I figured it would be another long wait until I actually got my period again. The Dr. prescribed prometrium that I took from cd24 through cd30. After that, I should have gotten my period sometime soon after that. But now my body may have actually decided to do what it was supposed to do--just two weeks late! Better late than never, right? We shall see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment