Friday, June 20, 2008

Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

As I suspected, my body didn't react to the 100mg of clomid this cycle. I have absolutely no dominant follicles and my ovaries look very polycystic. It's sad that I can tell that by looking at the ultrasound myself. I'm getting to be too much of an expert with the ultrasounds. So, we discussed next steps and my Ob/Gyn said we could up the dose to 150mg of clomid next cycle and if that didn't work then we could possibly go on to another drug and then injectionables if need be. I asked her when I should start thinking about going to a RE and she said perhaps soon. So, I've been thinking a lot about that and whether or not I should start looking in to that sooner rather than later. As someone once said to me, an Ob/Gyn's job is to deliver babies, a RE's job is to help you get pregnant. So, I may be off to a RE sooner rather than later.

No comments: