Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Where I am...

So I'm on my fourth cycle of clomid. The first one was 50mg of clomid with no response. The next two were 100mg and I ovulated on both. Had a natural period. Finally. This last cycle is again 100mg of clomid but I'm on cd15 and not even off of the first level on the CBFM. At this point in the cycle I'm usually at the second bar heading toward ovulation. The last two times I've ovulated on cd18 and cd19. Hello? That's days away and I don't think I'm going to get a sudden surge from one bar to three in three to four days. So I'm not confident that anything is going to happen this month. But then what? Do they have to induce another period. I really don't want that but I don't want to wait forever to get my period again. Ugh. I'm really not a fan of all of this waiting. I'm used to having things more in my control. When I don't do well on something, I find out what I need to work on and do it better the next time. I can't do that here because no one can tell me what I need to work on. So I'm thinking I may need to look for a RE sometime soon. I just don't know what else my OBGYN can do. I'm also thinking of getting a second opinion on acupuncture. I've been going to my acupuncturist since November and I really thought that I would have seen some results by now. I don't know that it's done anything other than bleed my wallet of money. Because of course it's not covered by insurance. Neither is the RE. Gotta love life sometimes.

No comments: