Friday, June 20, 2008
Taking the plunge...
So after many months, I am finally going to see a RE. That's Reproductive Endocrinologist for those that don't know the lingo. This past month my body didn't react to the third dose of 100mg of clomid. My Ob/Gyn talked about going to 150mg of clomid this next cycle but I think it's for the best that I move on to the big leagues. I think the hardest part of this was admitting that I even had to see a RE. They say admitting you have a problem is the first and most difficult step. I think that held true here. I think in my mind I just figured that if I just kept going to the Ob/Gyn that I could live in this fantasy world that there was nothing wrong and I would get pregnant. But here we are, over a year later and that's so not the case. So, off we go. My appointment is on July 1st and my husband is coming with me to this as well. He's been great with everything. He didn't even hesitate about coming to the Dr. with me. I'm sure other husbands would have but not mine. So, that's where we are. Of course now I want July 1 to be here now. Since I admitted I have the problem, I want to get to the expert that can hopefully fix the problem! It's going to be a long week next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment