Monday, May 3, 2010
I'm pregnant (again)...
I'm 13 weeks now and I've been really hesitant to write anything since we were able to get pregnant on our own this time and I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. It's like since we needed a RE's help on the first I didn't worry as much but since we did this the old fashion way, I'm waiting for something to go wrong. I know that must sound so strange but that's just how I'm feeling. But right now, we're all doing well. The scrunchy monkey is already a year old, I'm into the second tri (officially) and I just got my 1st tri screening results back which said my stats are the equivalent of a 15 year old. If only the rest of my body felt like a 15 year old! The u/s went well last week too so we're headed in the right direction. I should just accept this as a blessing and move on. I just don't know why I'm more nervous this time around. It may be hearing all of these horror stories about women that make it to late 2nd tri only to lose their child or something equally horrific. I don't know that I could bounce back from that. And it keeps weighing on my mind. But as I said, this is a blessing and I'm going to accept it as that. A healthy blessing that will hopefully be as happy and healthy as our monkey is. For now, I'll try not to worry. I can just continue to hope that everything will continue to go well. There's that hope again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment