Oh it's not that I'm not tired. I'm exhausted. I'm 18 weeks pregnant with a 13 month old. I need the sleep. But every once in a while if I stay up in the quiet of the house, it seems like it might be a different day tomorrow. That I can sleep in. That I don't have to make breakfast, lunch and dinner for someone other than myself. Don't get me wrong, I love being a mother and I adore my scrunchy monkey but you get tired every once in a while and dream of a break. Sometimes I get that break when it's late at night and everyone is sleeping but me. It's my time then. Problem is that the inevitable happens. Everyone wakes up. And then I'm tired. Because I stayed up too late. So, I guess it's off to bed with me so I can try and keep up with the munchkin tomorrow.
And on a completely different note. Happy Birthday Justin. I love you and miss you more than you know. I hope you're watching over my daughter the way you watched over me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment