Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Going back to Jersey...

So I fly home tomorrow to see the family and friends. I get to see my sister's new home, my brother's new condo and am going to tell a butt load of people. Part of me is really nervous to tell so many people because what if something terrible happens after that? I know, I know, I can't live with "what ifs" but there is a part of me that's really nervous about telling so many people. But what can you do? I'm actually going to be around a lot of my family on Friday night so I can tell aunts and cousins in person and the friends that I'm telling Saturday night, I have no issue telling them at all. I guess there are some other people on Saturday night that I don't really want to announce it to. But, again, what can you do. I'm excited to go home. I haven't seen my Grammy since Christmas so this will be great to see her. And I haven't seen my Dad or brother since February so also great to see them. I just hope it doesn't rain like it's supposed to all weekend long. That would be a bummer! Let's hope for some sunny weather!

1 comment:

JustaKidAtHeart said...

I hope your trip is fun and it doesnt rain. Telling is frightening and exciting all at once try to remember 1) nothing is going to go wrong becuase I said so, 2) you want the support and excitement 3) if you dont tell them they dont give you gifts and 4) you will look really strange showing up next time with a baby no one knew was coming. LOL